Scarpa T4 Telemark Boots
Lightweight and warm, the Scarpa T4 Telemark Boots are made for backcountry ski touring. An inner boot made from Cordura insulates your foot while wicking moisture and drying quickly. Two buckles micro adjust for a custom fit and a Ski/Walk mechanism at the back locks for more control or releases for a wider range of motion while skinning uphill. Flexible and comfortable, these tele boots have a torsion beam underfoot that stabilizes laterally when you need an aggressive edge.
- Inner Boot: Cordura®
- Shell, Cuff and Tongue: 100% Pebax®
- Forward Lean: 16 degrees
- Sole: Vibram® Flash
- Forefoot Last Width: 102mm
- Ergonomic Bellows: for great flex
- Ski-Walk Mechanism at heel: locks/releases the cuff for downhill control or touring comfort
- Torsion Beam adds lateral control
- 2 Easy-Lock Buckles: micro adjust for perfect fit
- Product Code: 11315
- Weight per boot: 1490 g; 3 lbs 4 oz (size 27)
Buy the Scarpa T4 Telemark Boots from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Scarpa T4 Telemark Boots
looking forward to some backcountry skiing
The Scarpa T4's fit well and they feel great! I cannot wait to get out into the backcountry with these nice boots. Although the season has yet to start, they feel great and will be a nice addition to my gear.