Scarpa Women's Vapor V Climbing Shoes
A powerful and technical shoe that craves footwork problems, the Scarpa Women's Vapor V Climbing Shoes can be donned in an instant thanks to Velcro power straps.
- Material: Suede and Lorica upper stretches comfortably, but will not stretch out
- Two power straps for a secure, adjustable fit
- Dual pull-on loops for easy entry
- Moderately downturned, asymmetric fit for performance
- Innovative Active Rand Technology is great for edging
- Lorica® toebox
- 4 mm Vibram XS Grip2 outsole
- Scarpa sizing tip: downsize 1/2 size to 2 full sizes from street shoes; downsizing depends on model, intended performance, and personal preference
- Midsole: Flexan
- Last: FR
- Weight: 258g; 9.1oz
Buy the Scarpa Vapor V Climbing Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Scarpa Women's Vapor V Climbing Shoes
Excellent climbing shoes
I started wearing the Scarpa Vapor V's after wearing La Sportiva Miuras. The fit is nearly the same, but Scarpas are a bit cheaper. The build is great, and I love the leather lining. The soles are pretty stiff and a bit downturned. They're excellent for edging. I'm a size 6.5 street shoe and wear a 37--they seem to run a bit smaller than Miuras. They're very comfy. The only thing I'd want is bigger toe rubber, but for those few times I need it, I just switch to backup shoes. These are great all around.
These shoes are fantastic! Aggressive and are great for edging. I purchased these last month and am still in the process of breaking them in (I climb approx twice a week)--it was very tight and quite painful at first, but are getting more and more comfortable with each climb. I use these both for bouldering and top rope. Very happy with this purchase. Runs small.