Scott 540 Ski Poles
From jack-hammering the moguls, to sunny day laps on the groomers, to an impromptu speed race with your buddy, the Scott 540 Ski Poles are simple, strong and designed for performance. Made from lightweight, computer-engineered aluminum, these sturdy poles can take a beating. Their Ice Tips are diamond shaped for dependable bite, and their small, 6 cm baskets are shaped for optimal aerodynamics. The P-Core grips are made from soft thermoplastic rubber for an easy, ergonomic hold, and the straps are wide over the back of your hand with a Re-Entry Strap System for fast and easy adjustment that won't slip out as you carve and slice your way down the mountain.
- Straps: FX 15 x 25; increased strap width on the back of the hand for additional support, with a injection molded nylon buckle that exceeds a tensile strength of 800 psi; with the Re-Entry Strap System for fast and easy adjustment
- Grip: P-Core; soft thermoplastic rubber that is injection-molded over a polypropylene core
- Shaft: S2.5 Aluminum; computer engineered, manufactured with high-grade aluminum and rated to 65,000 psi
- Basket: 3.6 Disc Basket; aerodynamic and durable; 6 cm in diameter
- Tip: Ice Tip; diamond shaped for hold in extreme conditions
Buy the Scott 540 Ski Poles from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.