Seal Line Urban Backpack
The unique roll-top Urban Backpack from Seal Line is made of PVC-free 300D PU-coated polyester and scrim-reinforced urethane to provide watertight protection around town and on the trail. It includes an innovative QuickClip closure for easy, one-handed fastening/unfastening, as well as our Modular Accessory Pocket system for attaching add-ons, such as a Zip Pocket or Mobile Electronic Case . Other key features include breathable, ergonomic shoulder straps that combine with a sternum strap and hideaway waist belt for a comfortable, supportive fit; a breathable, waterproof back panel; and an external pocket and carry handle.
- Materials: PVC-free 300D PU-coated polyester and scrim-reinforced urethane
- Quick Clip Closure for easy on the go access
- Modular accessory pocket system compatible
- PVC-free 300D PU-coated polyester and scrim-reinforced urethane
- External pocket and carry handle
- Capacity: 1037 cu. in. (17 liters) (size small); 2,270 cu. in. (37 liters) (size large)
- Dimensions: 4 in x 15 in x 18 in, 10 cm x 38 cm x 46 cm (size small); 10 in x 14.5 in x 23 in; 25 cm x 35.5 cm x 58 cm (size large)
- Weight: 1 lb, 13 oz (818 g) (size small); 2 lbs (907 g) (size large)Made in Seattle, USA
Buy the Seal Line Urban Backpack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Seal Line Urban Backpack
very lightweight, waterproof bag
I highly recommend this bag. i used it as a daypack (i bought the small size) on a weeklong hiking trip and it was perfect. at various times it held several fleeces and a shell as well as snacks, a 20 oz water bottle, a camera, sunscreen, a hat and gloves. it was waterproof, very light, comfortable, fit great (i'm 5'4") and provided easy access. due to the rolldown feature you could stuff a lot of things in it or roll it down tight and smaller. i got a lot of compliments on the looks of it as well. though i didn't mind, some may not like the lack of pockets. you pretty much just have to rummage through the bag every time you want something. i do recommend buying the organizer to provide a place for small items. i also bought the water bottle holder that attaches to the straps but if you're doing a lot of scrambling on your hikes the holder doesn't do a great job of holding bottles.
Urban Backpack: Seal Line
Great backpack for water activities. Everything stays dry even under a 50 foot waterfall. 5 stars if it came with the seal line urban backpack organizer (carry a flashlight for low light settings after all it is water proof).
I just got the large and also have the small size. These bags hold a substantial amount of stuff so I prefer the small for commuting and the large for travel. I found the straps/harness to be comfortable. I don't like packs with lots of pockets/dividers/hooks/holders built in so the simple and spacious design is perfect for me.