Sierra Designs Girls' Hurricane Jacket
Keep the kids dry one family camping trip or heading to school with the Sierra Design Hurricane HP Jacket. This jacket wicks away moisture to keep kids happy and dry in a fashionable high-tech rain coat.
- Microlight Accelerator (800 WP) 100% Polyester
- Water-Resistant Finish
- Shell: 3.04 oz/ydÂ² (103 g/mÂ²)
- Lining: 2.54 oz/ydÂ² (86 g/mÂ²)
- Center Back Length 23" (M)
- Weight 13 oz
- Reverse Coil Center Front Zipper
- 2 Hand Pockets
- 1 Zippered Interior Chest Pocket with Earbud Portal
- Elastic Cuffs
- Includes Stuff Sack
- 100% polyester brushed tricot lining
Buy the Sierra Designs Girls' Hurricane Jacket from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Sierra Designs Girls' Hurricane Jacket
OK rain jacket
We were undecided between this Sierra Design Girls' Hurricane Jacket and the North Face Girls' Zipline Jacket so ordered both. This jacket is cute and the Ocean color is very pretty. It looks like it would be waterproof and windproof, but it has no lining whatsoever. It is one layer of waterproof material. We preferred the mesh lined North Face, so this jacket has been returned.