Skwoosh Master Row Pad
The SKWOOSH Master Row Pad is an advanced pressure-relieving gel row pad that is designed specifically for serious rowers. AGP Technology that is welded directly under the iscchial tuberosity, aka sitz bones located at the lowest part of to the pelvis, enables the TekPad Gel Packs to comfortably bear the weight of the body when sitting. Using a Master AGP Row Pad helps maintain circulation and prevent numbness and discomfort in the legs and lower back, regardless of the amount of time spent rowing. The lightweight, waterproof Master Row Pad is the standard in low pro row seat cushioning.
- Material: durabale low slip cover material
- Waterproof, high friction top fabric
- Cushioning - TekPad lightweight pressure relieving gel
- Comfortable - Relieving pressure helps you row longer
- Low profile - Maintains torso distance and CG
- Integrated non skid bottome - No glue or tape needed
- Maintenance free - Functions in all temperatures
- Lightweight - WATERPROOF - It floats
- Fits standard row seat - Exactly
- Welded waterproof seam - no stitching
- TekPad® lightweight, pressure relieving AGP gel packs
- Cross-linked foam with wells
- Distance between human â€œsitzâ€� bones
- Cross-linked foam for shape
- High performance non-skid bottom
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 12â€� x 8â€� x Â½â€�
- Weight: 7 oz.
Buy the Skwoosh Master Row Pad from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.