Skwoosh Pro Traveler Seat Cushion
The SKWOOSH Pro Traveler Seat Cushion uses two patented TekPad gel packs to relieve pressure on the sitz bones. Relieving pressure helps reduce numbness in the legs and rear caused by long hours of traveling. The Pro Traveler is comfortable, compact, weighs only 8 ounces and when folded is smaller than a magazine. It fits easily in a briefcase or carry-on and delivers more comfort than thicker, bulkier cushions. The Pro Traveler delivers First Class comfort in a compact package.
- Model# B4701 (Pro Traveler with Nylon)
- Cushioning - Patented TekPad® lightweight pressure-relieving gel
- Comfortable - Relieving pressure helps you travel longer in comfort
- Construction - Extra internal gel pack support
- Performance - Temperature stable - all weather gel
- Non-Skid Bottom - Stays put - no movement during use
- Portable - Folds to a compact 8" x 11" for easy transport & storage
- Convenient - Built-in handles - easy to carry or hang
- Durable - Waterproof and stain resistant
- Dependable - All welded construction - no sewing
- MADE in USA - Guaranteed Performance - Guaranteed Workmanship
- Open Dimensions: 15 x 10Â½ x Â½ in
- Folded Dimensions: 7Â½ x 10Â½ x 1 in
- Weight: 8 oz
Buy the Skwoosh Pro Traveler Seat Cushion from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Skwoosh Pro Traveler Seat Cushion
Awesome travel cushion
I just used this travel cushion for a trip to Europe. Normally after such a long flight my toosh is rather soar and I feel very uncomfortable in my seat. With this cushion I felt very at ease and did not fidget as normal. It was easy to pack on my carry on bag and it made the flight much more enjoyable. I did almost forget it because it did blend in with the seat. Thankfully I took a second look before leaving the plane and saw the cushion. I would highly recommend this product.
Comfortable and Very Portable
I have had a hard time finding a gel travel seat that works for me. Most protect the tailbone but not the "sitz bones" which is the source of my discomfort on long trips. This seat does the job as advertized.
I ordered the ProTraveler cushion to use on an upcoming overseas flight. The last time I flew a long distance, my talibone was injured just from sitting for a long period on the airline seat. It has taken 2 years to heal slightly. I want to prevent further injury on my next flight so will be trying this cushion. So far I have only used it at home while watching TV or sitting at my computer. It seems to be helping already so I am anxious to see what it does for me on the flight in March. My only complaint is that is does seem to make my buns sweaty. If I were to order again, I think I would get the more expensive model with the cover on it.