Slumberjack Latitude 0 Degree Sleeping Bag
Durable and warm, the Slumberjack Latitude 0 Degree Sleeping Bag ensures maximum sleeping comfort on your next camping trip. This feature-rich sleeping bag retains warmth by fitting to the contours of your body yet is spacious enough to ensure a good night's sleep. Anti-snag technology provides reliable zipper operation and draft tubes keep cold air out and prevent heat loss through the zipper coils so you stay toasty warm when you leave the campfire and settle in for the night. Sleep well with the Slumberjack Latitude 0 Degree Sleeping Bag.
- Temp rating: 0 degrees F, -18 degrees C
- Insulation: Slumberloft™
- Shell fabric: polyester diamond ripstop
- Liner fabric: polyester taffeta
- Shape: mummy
- Fits up to: 6 ft (regular right), 6 ft 6 in (long left)
- Shoulder girth: 64 in (regular right), 68 in (long left)
- Two-layer, off-set construction and differential cut prevents cold spots
- Flip-over hood allows user to flip the hood inside out for the option of a flat hood or contoured hood
- Draft tube along zipper keeps out cold air and prevents heat loss along the zipper
- Draft Collar prevents heat loss from neck and shoulder area
- Trapezoidal Foot Box provides space so feet remain in a natural position for more comfort
- Anti-snag zipper protection
- Stuff sack included
- Pack size: 11 in x 17 in (regular right), 12 in x 18 in (long left)
- Carry weight: 4 lbs 15 oz (regular right), 5 lbs 2 oz (long left)
Buy the Slumberjack Latitude 0 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Slumberjack Latitude 0 Degree Sleeping Bag
Pretty Good All-Around
When I first read the weight, I thought that this bag might be a little heavy for my ultra-light weight-obsessing husband. But it turned out to be perfect. Keeping warm was worth the extra few ounces. He was glad to have a zero degree bag when others were trying to insulate their sleeping bags with emergency blankets at a high-altitude camp. It was worth it to have a long enough sleeping bag to so his neck and head could fit in. For the price, I would buy this bag again and again. Good choice! Trip: Canyonlands National Park and Saguaro National Park Dates: 3/5-3/16 Temperature Range: 18 deg. - 60 deg. (nights) Height: 6'2" Weight: 190 lbs.
Nice bag for car car camping
This is a nice bag for a car camper. Far to bulky to carry on a pack. It is definitely warm to 0 degrees. Good quality with lots of insulation. I'm 6'2" and about 250 lbs and the long fits me well. I would recommend for the colder weather when you need a heavier bag.