Slumberjack Latitude 20 Degree Sleeping Bag
Durable and warm, the Slumberjack Latitude 20 Degree Sleeping Bag ensures maximum sleeping comfort on your next camping trip. This feature-rich sleeping bag retains warmth by fitting to the contours of your body yet is spacious enough to ensure a good night's sleep. Anti-snag technology provides reliable zipper operation and draft tubes keep cold air out and prevent heat loss through the zipper coils so you stay toasty warm when you leave the campfire and settle in for the night. Sleep well with the Slumberjack Latitude 20 Degree Sleeping Bag.
- Temp rating: 20 degrees F, -7 degrees C
- Insulation: Slumberloft™
- Shell fabric: polyester diamond ripstop
- Liner fabric: polyester taffeta
- Shape: mummy
- Fits up to: 6 ft (regular right), 6 ft 6 in (long left)
- Shoulder girth: 64 in (regular right), 68 in (long left)
- Two-layer, off-set construction and differential cut prevents cold spots
- Draft tube along zipper keeps out cold air and prevents heat loss along the zipper
- Flip-over hood allows user to flip the hood inside out for the option of a flat hood or contoured hood
- Trapezoidal Foot Box provides space so feet remain in a natural position for more comfort
- Anti-snag zipper protection
- Stuff sack included
- Pack size: 10 in x 17 in (regular right), 10 in x 18 in (long left)
- Carry weight: 3 lbs 14 oz (regular right), 4 lbs 2 oz (long left)
Buy the Slumberjack Latitude 20 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Slumberjack Latitude 20 Degree Sleeping Bag
for the money
For the money, the Slumberjack Lattitude 20 is an excellent choice. I'm 6 ft tall 220 lbs, and the "Long" fit's me just right. Of course I'd prefer a bigger rectangle bag, rather than a "mummy", but I've got to get this thing in my backpack (65 L), and with a good compression bag it just barely fits in the sleeping bag compartment, and I mean just barely! It's synthetic - a down bag would have packed smaller. The zippers are not quite as good as say a North Face Cats Meow bag (my wife's), but I think it'll be fine.