Slumberjack Lone Pine 0 Degree Sleeping Bag
For overnight camping excursions, cold weather nights beneath the stars and weekend desert adventures, the Slumberjack Lone Pine 0 Degree Sleeping Bag is your go-to for comfort, warmth and low-key outdoor camping. Made with a polyester ripstop shell, taffeta lining and G3 fiber synthetic insulation, this 0 degree sleeping bag is just what your body deserves for a good night's rest. Plus, two-layer, offset construction and a differential cut help prevent cold spots, while a fleece-lined hood offers added warmth and comfort, so you can wake up in the Slumberjack Lone Pine 0 Degree Sleeping Bag feeling rejuvenated for the following day's trail hikes and treasure hunts.
- Temperature rating: 0 degrees F
- Insulation: G3 fiber synthetic
- Shell material: Polyester ripstop
- Liner material: Polyester taffeta
- Shape: Mummy
- Fits up to: 6 ft
- Fleece-lined hood provides added warmth and comfort
- Two-layer, offset construction and differential cut prevents cold spots
- Flip-over hood allows user to flip the hood inside out for the option of a flat or contoured hood
- Draft collar prevents heat loss from neck and shoulder area
- Anti-snag zipper protection
- Draft tube along zipper keeps out cold air and prevents heat loss
- Trapezoidal foot box provides space so feet are comfortable in their natural position
- Vented foot box zips open for more comfort in warmer conditions
- Compression stuff sack included
- Packed size: 9 x 15 in
- Size: 80 x 31 in
- Weight: 3 lb 10 oz
Buy the Slumberjack Lone Pine 0 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Slumberjack Lone Pine 0 Degree Sleeping Bag
great value product
I am very pleased with this purchase. As a fishing guide in northern MN, I have several Slumberjack sleeping bags. The Lone Pine 0 degree bag exceeded my expectations. Very lightweight and compact, great features, very roomy and WARM! Have yet to winter camp in these bags, but toasty warm in 28 degree nights. Only negative is that the compressive sack it comes with is a bit small for the sleeping bag and the quality could be upgraded.
Great Lightweight backpacking bag
This Slumberjack lone pine bag is a really warm bag, fits comfortable for a mummy bag as I'm 6' 2" tall & weigh 220 lbs. It warm to the touch, has zipper on the feet & good zipper on the bag. It has a hood if weather is really cold. The bag is of excellent quality, great bag for backpacking as its light but still warm enough for really cold weather. It is roomy for a mummy especially in the shoulders area where most are tight for me. It is a good value for the money & I would recommend this bag to others, especially anyone wanting a good, warm bag for backpacking. Slumberjack makes quality products!
Great for the Value
This is a really light and high quality sleeping bag for the value. I feel like the temperature rating is a little inaccurate. I was a little chilly when it got down to the teens. Still, for the value, it's fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great backpacking sleeping bag for a great value... If your camping in really cold weather, just bring a liner or a blanket.