Smartwool PhD Nordic Medium Socks
Cross-country skiing can really get the sweat going, so give your feet a breath of fresh air with these Smartwool PhD Nordic Medium Socks. These merino wool socks will keep your feet toasty in frigid temperatures while the ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas creates longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable and strong.
- Fabric: 71% merino wool, 27% nylon, 2% elastane
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patent pending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- Cushioning: Medium full cushion
- 2x1 ribbed welt
- 1x1 ribbed leg
- Length: Crew
- Height: 8.5 in
Buy the Smartwool PhD Nordic Medium Socks from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Smartwool PhD Nordic Medium Socks
Great XC Ski sock
Perfect for XC skiing. This sock has a little more padding throughout than some of my other nordic skiing socks. But that is what I was looking for on the really cold days. Perfect fit and no annoying seams.
Amazing socks! They fit great and were very warm. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for socks to keep the toes extra toasty and dry!!!!