Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks
If happy, blister-free feet are the key to a blissful backpacking trip, then you'll want a couple pairs of the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks in your pack. These soft, stretchy, lightweight merino wool socks have elastane bands around your ankle and instep to keep them from slipping and bunching inside your shoes. The mesh zones help them dry out and the merino regulates temperature, moisture, and stays stink-free so as not to offend your tent-mate on a multi-day adventure.
- Fabric: 68% merino wool, 29% nylon, 3% elastane
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place; ankle band, upper instep band, lower instep band, arch band
- ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection; more durable than normal wool
- Strategic mesh zones for maximum ventilation
- Low profile and durable virtually seamless toe
- 2x1 ribbed welt, 1x1 ribbed leg
- 8.5-inches overall height
- Height: Crew
- Cushioning: Light Half Cushion
Buy the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks
Best. Socks. Ever.
I have several pairs of these, and they have just the right amount of cusioning, as to not make your hiking shoes too tight. I wear these with hiking shoes, not boots, and you won't find a better sock on the planet! They never stretch during the day, and stay form fitting all the way till you take 'em off!