Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Socks
Cushioning? Lightweight. Ventilation? Strategic mesh zones. Height? Ankle-height. The perfect low profile hiking socks, the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Socks are designed with the 4 Degree Elite Fit System to keep them in place and ReliaWool to keep them going for hundreds of miles. Merino wool is moisture-wicking, temperature regulating, soft and stink-resistant. In other words, these SmartWool PhD socks have everything your feet need to hike forever, blister-free and happy.
- Fabric: 69% merino wool, 29% nylon, 2% elastane
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place; ankle band, upper instep band, lower instep band, arch band
- ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection; more durable than normal wool
- Strategic mesh zones for maximum ventilation
- Low profile and durable virtually seamless toe
- Double layer 1x1 ribbed welt
- 3.75-inches overall height
- Height: Mini
- Cushioning: Light Half Cushion
Buy the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Socks from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Socks
This was the my first try with Smart Wool. Went for a run in sub 20 degree weather this is the most comfortable and warmest my feet have felt compared to other socks I use. The socks felt snug enough. I need to try them on a longer run and in narlier trail terrain. I'm looking forward to it.