Smartwool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Micro Socks
The highest tech socks your feet will ever live in, the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Micro Socks get new improvements every season, but never lose that awesome, stay-put fit. The shortest, lightest weight socks in their PhD lineup, these SmartWool socks use a 4 Degree Fit System with bands around your ankles and insteps to keep them from slipping or bunching, and ReliaWool technology for super long-lasting durability. Perfect for a fast-and-light hike, a trail run or a bike ride, the Ultra Light Micros will keep your feet well-ventilated and happy so you can enjoy miles and miles of fresh air and amazing views.
- Fabric: 54% merino wool, 44% nylon, 2% elastane
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place; ankle band, upper instep band, lower instep band, arch band
- ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection; more durable than normal wool
- Strategic mesh zones for maximum ventilation
- Low profile and durable virtually seamless toe
- Alternating 1x1 welt
- 1.5-inches overall height
- Height: Micro
- Cushioning: Ultra Light Non Cushion
Buy the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Micro Socks from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Smartwool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Micro Socks
ultra light micro socks by smartwool
These are the best socks that are on the market right now that you can buy. They are very comfortable and durable. It doesn't even feel like you have socks on when you are running on the treadmill or even lifting weights. They don't make your feet sweat not one bit. Also they keep your feet very warm in the winter and in the summer your feet don't get hot wearing these. Thats why I like Smartwool and will also buy that brand know matter what!