Smartwool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini Socks
Rising to just above your ankle, the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini Socks are the lightest weight socks of the PhD lineup. Made from non-itchy, stink-resistant merino wool, these SmartWool socks have nylon and elastane blended in to help them retain their shape and hug your foot. The 4 Degree Fit System places bands around your ankle and instep to help the socks stay in place and the ReliaWool technology is a new innovation that extends their lifetime. Hike on hikers! These SmartWool hiking socks can go the distance, and you'll have no souvenir blisters at the end of the trip, just tired, happy feet.
- Fabric: 52% merino wool, 44% nylon, 4% elastane
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place; ankle band, upper instep band, lower instep band, arch band
- ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection; more durable than normal wool
- Strategic mesh zones for maximum ventilation
- Low profile and durable virtually seamless toe
- Alternating 1x1 welt, single layer 1x1 ribbed top
- 3.75-inches overall height
- Height: Mini
- Cushioning: Ultra Light Non Cushion
Buy the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini Socks from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Smartwool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Mini Socks
Tried these socks questioning the value etc. Was pleasantly surprised with value