Smartwool PhD Run Graduated Compression Light Socks
Squeezing your calves, ankles and feet to improve blood flow, flush out lactic acid and reduce swelling, the Smartwool PhD Running Graduated Compression Light Socks will keep your lower extremities performing at maximum levels and recovering quickly after your run. Made from soft merino wool, these Smartwool compression socks regulate temperature, moisture and odor while the 4 Degree Elite Fit System places elastic bands around crucial areas to keep them in place and they have ReliaWool in high impact areas to keep them going hole-free for years.
- Fabric: 58% merino wool, 37% nylon, 5% elastane
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place; ankle band, upper instep band, lower instep band, arch band
- ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection; more durable than normal wool
- Strategic mesh zones for maximum ventilation
- Low profile and durable virtually seamless toe
- 20-30 mmHg graduated compression rating
- 14-inches overall height
- Height: Over-the-calf
- Cushioning: Light Half Cushion
Buy the Smartwool PhD Run Graduated Compression Light Socks from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.