Smartwool PhD Running Ultra Light Mini Socks
Rising just above your ankles to create a symbiotic fit with your running shoes, the Smartwool PhD Running Ultra Light Mini Socks are lightweight and low profile. Take on the dirt trails or running paths in any conditions, soft merino wool regulates temperature and moisture and the 4 Degree Elite Fit System places elastic bands in crucial areas to keep the socks in place.
- Fabric: 52% merino wool, 44% nylon, 4% elastane
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place; ankle band, upper instep band, lower instep band, arch band
- ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection; more durable than normal wool
- Strategic mesh zones for maximum ventilation
- Low profile and durable virtually seamless toe
- Alternating 1x1 welt, single layer 1x1 ribbed top
- 3.75-inches overall height
- Height: Mini
- Cushioning: Ultra Light Non Cushion
Buy the Smartwool PhD Running Ultra Light Mini Socks from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Smartwool PhD Running Ultra Light Mini Socks
Perfect for running and playing tennis
This is my first time to wear Smartwool socks for tennis and I was skeptical about it but surprisingly, it fits right and stayed well despite of the running, turning and sliding on the court. The other socks I've used had this concern so from now on I will stick to smart wool and buy more, for sure. Thank you Altrec!