Smartwool PhD Snowboard Medium Socks
A true winter sock built specifically for snowboarding, these Smartwool PhD Snowboard Medium Socks provide all the warmth, comfort and support you could wish for in a snowboard sock. The merino wool is soft and durable while the elite fit system creates stronger stretch and recovery to keep the socks in place while you shred on.
- Fabric: 66% merino wool, 32% nylon, 2% elastane
- New 4 degree elite fit system uses two elastics for stronger stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patent pending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- Medium cushion
- 1x1 ribbed welt
- 1x1 ribbed leg
- Height: Over the calf 14 in
Buy the Smartwool PhD Snowboard Medium Socks from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Smartwool PhD Snowboard Medium Socks
Great snowboard socks!
Very comfortable - nice length to below the knee with good cushioning. Keeps feat warm, but not sweaty. I prefer the "medium" weight compared to the "light" weight in this sock.
These socks were awesome. They kept my feet dry the entire trip. The high wool content keeps your feet warm and dry. They also put extra padding in key areas so that you can board a long time in comfort.