Smartwool PhD Toe Sock Micro Socks
The newest evolution of rainbow toe socks, the Smartwool PhD Toe Sock Micro Socks are technically enhanced and designed for performance. Made from soft merino wool, these SmartWool toe socks use the 4 Degree Elite Fit System with elastic bands around the ankles and insteps to keep them in place. ReliaWool fabric technology steps up their durability so the toes don't blow out after 50 miles. Wear them with flip flops, Vibram Five Finger shoes or inside your regular hiking or running shoes to eliminate trip-ending blisters between your toes.
- Fabric: 54% merino wool, 44% nylon, 2% elastane
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place; ankle band, upper instep band, lower instep band, arch band
- ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection; more durable than normal wool
- Strategic mesh zones for maximum ventilation
- Low profile and durable virtually seamless toe
- Alternating 1x1 welt
- 1.5-inches overall height
- Height: Micro
- Cushioning: Ultra Light Non Cushion
Buy the Smartwool PhD Toe Sock Micro Socks from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.