Smartwool PhD Toe Sock Mini Socks
We love us some rainbow, polka-dot or sparkly toe socks, but nothing beats the technical prowess of the Smartwool PhD Toe Sock Mini Socks. These ankle-high SmartWool toe socks are designed with their 4 Degree Elite Fit System with bands around the ankles and insteps to keep them in place. ReliaWool technology steps up their durability to ensure they last through a few seasons of hiking or trail running, and soft merino wool lets your feet breathe and stay cool and comfy in any conditions. Wear them with your Vibram Five Fingers shoes, flip flops, sandals or just regular running shoes, you'll never have to deal with between-the-toe blisters again.
- Fabric: 54% merino wool, 44% nylon, 2% elastane
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place; ankle band, upper instep band, lower instep band, arch band
- ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection; more durable than normal wool
- Strategic mesh zones for maximum ventilation
- Low profile and durable virtually seamless toe
- Alternating 1x1 welt
- 1.5-inches overall height
- Height: Micro
- Cushioning: Ultra Light Non Cushion
Buy the Smartwool PhD Toe Sock Mini Socks from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Smartwool PhD Toe Sock Mini Socks
Perfect sock for wearing with the Vibram Five Fingers. Light weight, comfortable, and perfect size. No annoying seams. Just perfect merino wool to add comfort and wicking.
Toe socks... your toes' best friends
If you've had troubles with hot spots and blisters, these have been pretty reliable in lessening or eliminating them. I wear them in combination with Smartwool's Ultralight Hiking Crew socks for good insulation and cushioning. They feel "odd" when you first put them on, but after five minutes of walking, you forget they're there!