Smartwool Women's Microweight Bottoms
Form fitting and designed with a wide waistband for the female figure, the Smartwool Microweight Bottoms for women are a lightweight long under legging perfect for aerobic activities in cold weather like skiing, snowboarding, nordic skiing and snow shoeing. Made from their lightest weight Microweight jersey knit merino wool fabric, these Smartwool bottoms will regulate temperature, wick away moisture and resist odor. Flatlock seams don't chafe or irritate and the UPF 30 sun protection shields your skin should you get warm enough to take off your shell pants.
- Fabric: NTS Microweight 150 g/sq m; 100% Merino Wool; Jersey knit
- UPF 30
- Women's specific wide waistband for body enhancing fit
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates chafing
- Contrast color interior stitching and bartacks
- Heat transfer logo at left hip
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low, or line dry for best appearance
- Knit in Vietnam
- Form Fit - Natural Rise
- Inseam: 29.5 in, 75 cm (size M)
Buy the Smartwool Microweight Bottoms for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Smartwool Women's Microweight Bottoms
Excellent Base Layer/Sleep Wear
I bought these for my trip to Morroco to use as sleep wear and layering for hiking in the desert. They were never too warm or too cold and did not stink. Plus my tush looked great.