Smartwool Women's PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks
Designed for the outdoor lifestyle, the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks for Women are made specifically for women are cute enough to transfer from trail to town without missing a beat. The PhD Outdoor Micro is ideal for hiking, biking, and trail running and provides unbeatable performance and fit.
- 75% wool, 25% nylon, 2% elastic
- 4-Degree Fit System for all day performance fit
- WOW Wool on Wool Technology™ in high density impact zones to reduce shock and abrasion
- Smartwool inside for moisture, temperature, and odor control
- Durayarn reinforcement for added comfort and durability
- Strategic mesh zones for maximum ventilation
- Height: Micro
- Cushioning: Light Half Cushioned
Buy the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Smartwool Women's PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks
These smart sox can be worn comfortable in summer and winter. They are so soft and comfortable, They have great moisture wicking quality so your feet are always warm and dry. I love them!
These socks are great. You can wear them more than once without feeling gross. Also they really prevent blisters. Great for summer hiking when you don't want to wear tall socks and for running year round. Probably my favorite socks I own.
Love these socks!
These socks are exceptional for every day wear in colder climates. My feet are always toasty warm, dry, and well supported. I like that they provide a slight amount of compression in the arch and midfoot area. I wear these for work, but they're also great for cold weather hikes. My only "complaint" is slight pilling or fuzzing on the heel after several consecutive wears, but this seems to be improved after washing. Overall, fantastic socks!!