Smartwool Women's PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Micro Socks
Whether it's a day hike, a trail run or a crosstraining day at the park that's helping you get your sweat on, the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Micro Socks for women will keep your feet happy for miles of trail time or multiple sets of air squats. These SmartWool PhD socks are the lightest, shortest socks in the collection, for a low profile fit that barely shows above your shoe. Soft merino wool wicks away sweat and resists funky foot stink while the 4 Degree Elite Fit System keeps the socks in place, mesh panels keep feet dry to avoid blisters and ReliaWool Technology makes these socks durable to last you through several seasons of outdoor play.
- Fabric: 54% merino wool, 44% nylon, 2% elastane
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place; ankle band, upper instep band, lower instep band, arch band
- ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection; more durable than normal wool
- Strategic mesh zones for maximum ventilation
- Low profile and durable virtually seamless toe
- Alternating 1x1 welt
- 1.5-inches overall height
- Height: Micro
- Cushioning: Ultra Light Non Cushion
Buy the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Micro Socks for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.