Smartwool Women's PhD Run Light Micro Socks
Low profile for an easy fit in your running shoes, the Smartwool PhD Run Light Micro Socks for women have just a little bit of cushioning underfoot to help with shock absorption and durability. Soft merino wool will wick away sweat to keep your feet blister-free on long runs and mesh panels help keep them cool.
- Fabric: 69% merino wool, 29% nylon, 2% elastane
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place; ankle band, upper instep band, lower instep band, arch band
- ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection; more durable than normal wool
- Strategic mesh zones for maximum ventilation
- Low profile and durable virtually seamless toe
- 1x1 ribbed welt
- Achilles pad
- 1.75-inches overall height
- Height: Micro
- Cushioning: Light Half Cushion
Buy the Smartwool PhD Run Light Micro Socks for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Smartwool Women's PhD Run Light Micro Socks
Meant for diverse activity...
To ride my gaited paso fino in top form I do hip hop, zumba, and body sculpting fitness classes. These light weight SmartWool socks have left my feet feeling drier, not sweaty at all in each one of those classes throughout the week. The outstanding wicking property is really needed in this hot, desert environment. I'd only buy SmartWool.
Smartwool NEVER fails to deliver. I am a true fan. I bought and use this pair for spinning. Great comfort and support in all the right places. My feet never get hot. Smartwool socks make wonderful gifts!
Smart wool socks are expensive, but the warmest socks ever.I ordered these from discount on line store and were poor quality. These are what I was looking for! Warm and durable. Extremely happy!