Smartwool Women's PhD Run Ultra Light Micro Socks
Short, sweet and perfect for trail runs, gym classs, and cross training in the park, the Smartwool PhD Run Ultra Light Micro Socks for women are offered in cute colors and a below-ankle height to barely peak above your shoes. Lightweight and low profile, these soft merino wool running socks have extra elastic in strategic areas to help them stay put and mesh panels to help your feet stay dry, cool, and blister-free.
- Fabric: 54% merino wool, 44% nylon, 2% elastane
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place; ankle band, upper instep band, lower instep band, arch band
- ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection; more durable than normal wool
- Strategic mesh zones for maximum ventilation
- Low profile and durable virtually seamless toe
- Alternating 1x1 welt
- 1.5-inches overall height
- Height: Micro
- Cushioning: Ultra Light Non Cushion
Buy the Smartwool PhD Run Ultra Light Micro Socks for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Smartwool Women's PhD Run Ultra Light Micro Socks
My favorite running socks
These are my favorite running socks for hot or cold weather. I wear these for the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii and even though my shoes and socks get soaking wet, my feet stay comfortable all day. They are also great for cycling because they are thin.