Smartwool Women's PhD Snowboard Med Socks
Strong enough for a man but ph balanced for a woman, these Women's Smartwool PhD Snowboard Medium Socks can hang with the tough ladies. They provide all the warmth, comfort and support you could wish for in a snowboard sock with soft and durable merino wool for optimal support and overall goodness.
- Fabric: 66% merino wool, 32% nylon, 2% elastane
- New 4 degree elite fit system uses two elastics for stronger stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patent pending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- Medium cushion
- 1x1 ribbed welt
- 1x1 ribbed leg
- Height: Over the calf 13 in
Buy the Smartwool PhD Snowboard Med Socks for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Smartwool Women's PhD Snowboard Med Socks
These socks were a great purchase! They have kept my feet warm all season, are stylish, and very comfortable!
Kept me warm
I bought these socks to wear with my 3/4 length bike capris. My bike capris are thick and waterproof. I needed something to keep the lower half of my leg warm. These are perfect. They stay up, no creeping down the entire 35 mile ride. They are warm even when wet and they look great too. You can't go wrong with smartwool. Everything I own by them performs excellently. These are no exception. I will be ordering a few more pairs.
Smartwool is a Smart Choice
I love Smart wool sox and wear them all the time ! The PhD snowboard sox are great for downhill skiing and winter hiking....and the purple color is the bomb ! Love them