Smith Phenom Goggle
If you're a freak for high quality optics, you'll love the Smith Phenom Goggles; only problem is getting them back from your girlfriend once she tries them out. Say buh-bye to foggy lenses, the Vaporator lens technology with Porex filter fights fog and the Regulator ventilation system lets you open up the vents when you're in the lift line and close them up when you're mocking down the mountain. Spherically shaped and constructed with dual lenses to create a barrier between the 2 temperatures to reduce fogging, the outer Carbonic-X lens resists scratching and enhances visual acuity and contrast while the inner lens adds durability and increases visual clarity. These snow goggles have a wide, silicone backed strap with a clip buckle in the back and strap articulation at the frame to fit with your helmet. Soft, moisture wicking DriWix Face Foam seals to your face and a self-adjusting split-V nose contours to your features. Claiming the Phenom as their best fitting goggle, Smith has packed these lenses full of innovative features to keep you skiing and snowboarding in any conditions and never have to worry about stopping to wipe down your lenses. Seriously, you don't want to lose any time on lens TLC when there's powder to be found on the mountain.
- Frame material: polyurethane
- Spherical, Carbonic-X Lens with TLT Optics, provides a wide field of vision and increased volume to maximize airflow and reduce fogging
- Double lens creates an insulation barrier between cold outer air and warm air inside the goggles, preventing fog formation
- Carbonic-X outer lens is individually molded to offer optimum scratch resistance, increased visual acuity and enhanced contrast sensitivity
- Inner lens increases visual clarity and durability
- Vaporator™ lens technology with Porex™ filter reduces fogging
- Regulator Adjustable Lens Ventilation features a sliding bar to control airflow
- Articulating Outrigger Positioning System transfers pressure evenly across the brow and nose to create a complete seal around the face
- Dual Layer, DriWix Face Foam
- Self-adjusting split-V nose offers a comfortable fit, while soft hypoallergenic foam creates a total seal around your face
- Ultra-Wide, Silicone Backed Strap
- QuickFit Strap Adjustment System with Clip Buckle
- Helmet Compatible
- Microfiber Bag Included
- Interchangeable Hop-Up Kits
- RC36 (rose copper) lens offers optimal vision in most conditions by cutting glare and improving depth perception
- Ignitor Mirror lens enhances contrast and increases depth perception in all conditions
- Sensor Mirror maximizes color definition and increases depth perception in varying levels of flat-light conditions
- Medium fit
Buy the Smith Phenom Goggle from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Smith Phenom Goggle
I have used these googles 5 times since my purchase last year. With that said they have only fogged up once. It's great because the anti-fog is burned on the lens so u don't have to worry about wiping it off. As far as sizing I have an average size head and it fits great. I definetly recommend.
Smith's goggles have a great warranty policy. The goggles look great and fit very well. These have excellent padding and the clip at the back is easy to use.
Smith IO Goggles
PUrchased these as a gift for my husband and he loves them. We are heading to Telluride this week and he's anxious to use the other lenses in variable light conditions. The only con is the strap. It releases very easily upon removing from the helmet. I think the goggles are meant to be used with a Smith helmet.