Smith Vantage Helmet
You just took a digger and the goggles and snowboarding helmet are a little twisted. Winds blowing, snows screaming down and your gloves have got to stay on if theres any chance at fending off frozen fingers for the rest of the day no problem with the Smith Vantage Helmet and its completely integrated and adjustable Boa fit system. With one twist of a nob youll be back in business. Plus, with 21 vents and an AirEvac 2 ventilation system that connects shell vents and internal EPS channels in order to increase airflow and evacuate moist air outwards, these winter goggles are more than ready to keep your body breathing and your vision fog-free. For the ultimate, low-profile design with ecologically friendly X-Static performance lining to keep you at just the right degree of warm, pull your head into the Smith Vantage Helmet and know youre ready to make turns until the stars come out.
- Material: Hybrid SL shell construction
- Lining: X-Static performance lining (with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 accreditation)
- Lining maintains high level of performance while being ecologically friendly in using sustainable and renewable raw materials
- Adjustable Boa® fit system
- Low-profile design
- Lightweight with reduced volume
- 21 vents
- AirEvac 2 ventilation connects shell vents and internal EPS channels to increase airflow and evacuate warm, moist air to prevent goggle fogging
- Cool, dry air is consistently pulled into the goggle as warm, moist air is exhausted over your head and out the rear of the helmet
- SnapFit SL ear pads
- Removable ultra-light goggle lock
- Low-profile, dual regulator adjustable climate control allows you to separate your temperature control into zones and avoid exposing yourself to the â€œice cream headacheâ€� effect
- Skullcandy™ audio systems available
- ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077, 2007 Class B certified
- Circumference: 55-59 cm (M)
- Weight: 440 g, 15.5 oz
Buy the Smith Vantage Helmet from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Smith Vantage Helmet
Looks great and works great! I've used it with Oakley, Morrow, and Smith goggles and they all fit and work great with this helmet. The helmet is so light and comfortable you forget it's there. The vents are awesome for those warmer days as well. This by far the best helmet out there in looks (no bobble head effect), comfort, and functionality.
This helmet has everything you need. The adjustable front/back vents will cool your head off during spring skiing but will keep it warm during those extra cold days. The design is stylish and, as a Smith product, will most likely hold up well against abuse. The ear padding is thick enough to keep your ears nice and toasty without sacrificing your ability to hear. No complaints about this helmet yet.
Great Brain Bucket!
Awesome helmet! Been skiing for 42 years now, and finally transitioned to a helmet - the Smith Vantage made the transition easy. Lightweight, comfortable and stealthy. Great fit on my small dome.