Sperry Top-Sider Men's SON-R Feedback Bungee Watershoes
For high performance comfort on and off the water, the Men's Sperry Top-Sider SON-R Feedback Bungee Watershoes are hard to top. The Hydrophobic mesh allows your feet to breathe and dries quickly for all day comfort, while the antimicrobial lining helps prevent the growth of bacteria and minimizes odor. The amazing feature is the SON-R Technology that heightens your natural sensory responses and helps you feel what is happening beneath your feet whether working the boat or the dock.
- Uppers: Breathable Hydrophobic mesh and synthetic promotes quick drying
- Anti-microbial lining minimizes odors
- One pull lacing system for a secure fit
- SON-R Technology™ features metatarsal pods that improve your sensory feedback delivering information from the ground through your feet to your brain
- Midsole drainage ports quickly move water away from the foot
- Hydro-Grip™ rubber outsole provides superb traction on various surfaces
- Weight (Â½ pair size 11): 9 oz
Buy the Sperry Top-Sider SON-R Feedback Bungee Watershoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Sperry Top-Sider Men's SON-R Feedback Bungee Watershoes
Not Quite What I Thought
I bought these shoes for wading in creeks and streams while fishing. I wanted something I could wear all day wading and walking around, that would dry fast and be comfortable. The shoes appear well made. They drain water quickly, and they dry in a reasonable amount of time, especially while walking around after they get wet. They have good traction on hard wet surfaces. The shoes work pretty well on rocky or gravel bottoms, but they they pull off pretty easily in mud or silt. Even with the cord drawn up tight, my heel would slip out of the shoe as I walked or waded. I haven't tried them on sand. Probably a good water shoe if you won't be moving over soft bottoms.