Spyder Kids' Mini Expedition Pants
Whether building snowmen in the front yard, sledding at the neighbor's or just learning how to ski, the Kid's Spyder Mini Expedition Pants are a perfectly cozy, high-performing fit for all your little one's wintertime adventures. Ready for snow, wet, cold and wind, these little kid's winter snow and ski pants offer the ultimate in weather protection, waterproofness and warmth with nylon taffeta lining, 80 gram ThermaWeb insulation, Spylon+ DWR lamination and critically taped seams. Plus, for all the fun rolling around in the snow to be had, the Spyder Mini Expedition Pants for kids come with an attached fleece (anti-pill micro-fleece, that is) vest with adjustable shoulder straps for added warmth and comfort, as well as inner snow gaiters for keeping out the wet. Plus, an extendable "Small to Tall growing cuff feature offers an additional 2 inches of length when the stitch is released, so these winter snow pants can grow with your little one, instead of being left behind.
- Fabric: 100% stretch polyester plain weave Xt.L™ and custom Mosaic Print (body)
- Two-sided brushed micro-fleece with anti-pill finish on face (vest)
- Lining: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 80 g ThermaWeb™ (legs)
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000 MM / 10,000 G
- Spylon+™ DWR (Durable Water Repellant) finish
- Critically seam taped
- Attached stretch fleece vest with adjustable shoulder straps
- "Small to Tall" grow feature allows cuffs to extend an additional 2 inches when stitch is released
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- Zippered hand pockets
- Spyder logos
- Scuff guards
Buy the Spyder Kids' Mini Expedition Pants from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.