Spyder Men's Leader Jacket
Feature rich and redefined, the Spyder Men's Leader Jacket is a progressive approach to all of your mountain exploits. With a roomier fit and bigger cut, this burly winter jacket got a badass makeover for 2011. XT.L Laminate protection gives you uncompromising waterproof, breathable protection as well as stretch recovery and durability that maintains performance hard-charging season after hard-charging season. Spylong technology sheds water and stains like a champ while the DryWEB process wicks perspiration away so it evaporates quickly and doesn't turn into chilling moisture against your skin. Thinsulate Insulation in both the body and sleeves makes efficient use of your own body heat for a superior warmth to weight ratio and unparalleled warmth without restricting bulk.
Engineered to help you conquer whatever terrain you take on, this insulated jacket features a removable hood and powder skirt, anti-abrasion overlay, goggle pocket and lens wipe as well as plenty of pockets for convenience. For those that laugh at barriers, demolish limits and recognize that glory lies not in the past, but in the next run, this tough alpine warrior is for you. Setting the standard, the Spyder Leader Jacket for men is king. Long live the king.
- Fabric: body - 360Â° Stretch Nylon Dobby with XT.L™ 20k/20k Laminate and Spylon™ DWR
- Lining: Micro Polyester Taffeta Lining with Custom Quest Embossed Pattern
- Body Insulation: Thinsulate™ Insulation - 100 gram
- Sleeve Insulation: Thinsulate™ Insulation - 80 gram
- Bemis overlays on the shoulders
- Lycra® inner cuffs
- Laser cut and welded seams and construction details
- Welded waterproof zippers with bemis gaskets
- Removable heavy weather hoods
- Powder skirts with custom snaps and gripper elastic
- Snap back feature holds powder skirt away when not in use
- Ventilation zippers
- Big #8 2-way YKK center front zippers
- Critical seams taped
- Internal pass pocket
- Internal mesh goggle pocket
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Custom chamois lens wipe on carabiner with shock cord
- Internal drawcord at hem
- Internal electronics pocket with cord loop
- Data card pocket
- Key holder clasp in pocket
- Velcro® adjustable cuff with gusset
- Custom Spyder logos, hardware and zipper pulls
- Center back length: 29 in
Buy the Spyder Leader Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Spyder Men's Leader Jacket
This is a great jacket!!! I have skied in numerous "mountain" jackets in the past and this one is by far superior. I usually ski in a base layer, t-shirt and a sweat shirt depending on the temperature. I know leave the sweat shirt at home and open the vents. All the pockets are well placed and plentiful. Great jacket, well worth the purchase!
Fully adjustable for all skiing conditions. Roomy to accomadate layering up when conditions warant. Excellent value for the money! This is a jacket you will want to wear every time you ski.
Top Quality all around
This is the warmest jacket I have ever owned! I skied wearing this jacket several times this week. The base temp. was in the single digits and wind chill below zero. I only wore one layer underneath. After the first run, I had to open the vents! I was comfortable all day long. The large inner mesh pcket was a plus when going into the lodge for lunch as it easily stored my hat. I purchased a Large size. I am 5 ft 11 in and 200 lbs. The fit was bigger than I had anticipated and could have easily fit several layers underneath if necessary. The length is longer than some traditional jackets which could be beneficial in deep powder conditions. I reccomend this jacket to all who want to actually get what they pay for.