Spyder Men's Patsch Hoody Soft Shell Jacket
When you spend a week at the Ski Carnival at Germany's Willingen-Upland Resort, make sure you divide your time between merry-making and skiing; or are they the same thing? When you're wearing the Spyder Men's Patsch Hoody Soft Shell Jacket you'll be warm, dry and merry from the bier tent to the slopes. Perfect for aerobic activities in cold, dry weather, this hooded jacket is made from stretch polyester soft shell fabric and treated with a Spylon DWR finish to help it resist moisture and remain breathable. The cozy fleece backing enhances warmth and helps this winter jacket stretch to move with you. An adjustable hood, storm flap-backed zipper and drawcord hem help seal in the warmth and articulated elbows enhance mobility and reduce bulk. An internal electronics cord portal will help you bring your favorite polka tunes and German techno with you wherever you go. Rock it on the slopes or rock the slope-style in town when you're wearing the high performance, streamlined style of the Spyder Patsch Hoody Soft Shell Jacket for men.
- Materials: stretch polyester soft shell with custom Patsch Plaid and Spylon™ DWR (Durable Water Resistant) finish
- Materials: stretch soft shell with fleece backing and Spylon™ DWR
- Inner fleece backing adds warmth and comfort, yet still allows comfortable stretch
- Full time hood
- Aggressively articulated sleeves
- Adjustable hood opening
- Reverse Coil center front zipper
- Internal storm flap
- Internal electronics cord portal
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Internal drawcord at hem
- Custom jacquard Spyder logo zipper tape (all colorways except Black)
- Custom Spyder logos, hardware and zipper pulls
- Straight hemline
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Center back length: 30 in (size M)
- Chest measurement: 44 in (size M)
- Sleeve length: 37 in (size M)
- Weight: 28 oz
Buy the Spyder Patsch Hoody Soft Shell Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Spyder Men's Patsch Hoody Soft Shell Jacket
The jacket is sharp, warmth without bulk for my 18 year old. Great everyday jacket. Did not like blue color, altrec was great and exchanged it for black. The blue was more like a teal.
Nice Looking Jacket
My son was looking for a Spyder Jacket that was reasonably priced and we found it. Looks great on and keeps him warm.
I loved this jacket. Great style. Very good price. Compares with Northface jacket.