Spyder Men's Tarantula Shell Pants
For the sophisticated skier in you that wants nothing but protection, warmth and waterproof/breathable performance in his gear, the Men's Spyder Tarantula Shell Pants are just what you've been looking for. Combining stretch polyester plain weave Xt.L fabric throughout with abrasion-resistant weave on the scuff guards for added durability and protection, these men's ski and snow pants are ready to rock in any kind of cold, wet weather situation. A nylon taffeta lining finishes things off on the inside with comfort and a soft feel, while critically taped seams, articulated knee construction, removable suspenders and inner snow gaiters all come together to enhance the Spyder Tarantula Shell Pants for men and ensure they're exactly what you need for all your downhill skiing days.
- Fabric: Stretch polyester plain weave Xt.L™ (body); abrasion resistant oxford weave (scuff guards)
- Lining: 100% nylon taffeta
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000 MM / 10,000 G
- Spylon+™ DWR (Durable Water Repellant) finish
- Critically seam taped
- Scuff guards
- Articulated knee construction
- Full side leg zippers
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- Zippered hand pockets
- Key holder clasp inside pocket
- Removable adjustable suspenders with air mesh at back bib
- Adjustable waist
- Belt loops
Buy the Spyder Tarantula Shell Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Spyder Men's Tarantula Shell Pants
Great fit and look
After shopping around for pants all season, these were finally the pant that fit right: not too tight, not too baggy. I am 5 foot 9 inches and weigh 175 pounds.