Spyder Women's Amp Jacket
Last night's storm has you amped for an epic day on the mountain, even though the weather at Alta continues to look a little iffy, you grab the Spyder Women's Amp Jacket and head up to the mountains. With a weatherproof breathable Xt.L Laminate and a Spylon DWR finish, you'll be dry in any blizzard. The targeted insulation keeps your core extra warm in 140g ThermaWeb insulation and your arms stay mobile with 100g insulation in the sleeves. If conditions warm up, you can snap back the powder skirt and remove the hood and leave it in the car to fully enjoy the warm Utah day. Got some friends coming over from fashion-forward California for a ski vacation? You'll look lovely from the peaks to the pubs in the sleek, athletic style of the Spyder Amp Jacket for women.
- Body fabric: Stretch Polyester with Xt.L™ waterproof breathable Laminate and Spylon™ DWR (Durable Water Repellant) finish
- Lining: Custom Women's Quest Embossed Nylon Taffeta
- Insulation (body): ThermaWeb™ (140g)
- Insulation: (sleeves): ThermaWeb™ (100g)
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000 MM / 10,000 G
- Critically seam taped
- Removable hood
- Zippered hand pockets
- Internal Lycra sleeve cuffs with thumbholes
- Engineered stretch interior
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Snap back feature holds powder skirt away when not in use
- Custom embossed lining
- Left sleeve data card pocket with chamois lens wipe
- Internal zippered electronics pocket with cord loop
- Internal mesh goggle pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Key holder clasp inside pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Spyder logos
- Regular fit
- Center back length: 26.5 in
Buy the Spyder Amp Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Spyder Women's Amp Jacket
Not my first Spyder garment
This beautifully-colored, perfectly represented online, (a nice change from black & white) jacket was purchased for wear next season. The ski parka has all the quality and leading-edge style I've come to expect from Spyder. The very ample long-sleeves for us long-armed, broad-shouldered, tall (5'9-1/2"-150 lbs) gals is a big plus. The inner sleeve ending in a wrist gator (for lack of a better word) is a nice, practical addition. I've been a Spyder loyalist for years because of the consistent edgy design, quality and fit, although I did find this jacket to be a bit more slender in design than other Spyder jackets I've had in the past. Still Spyder remains my choice for skiwear and cold weather.
Spyder is our favorite skiing brand
Spyder really knows how to make a good ski jacket. This is not the first one in our family and definitely not the last one. It has pretty ladies shape, litle curve on the back and purple colour is very nice. It looks very warm and I can't wait to go skiing in fifteen days.