Stabilicers STABILicers Overshoe
STABILicers traction is now available in a waterproof overshoe. Offering the same aggressive cleats and tread, the STABILicers Overshoe is designed to provide traction while protecting your shoes or boots and keeping your feet warm and dry. An extra large gusseted opening allows you to easily slip your shoes and boots in and out of the STABILicers Overshoe. Great for those who need travel through winter's messy conditions without having to swap footwear. Utilizing the STABILicers SPORT cleat receptacle, the Overshoe cleats can be easily replaced providing you with long-lasting traction on the slickest snow and ice.
- Gusseted opening for easy slip on/off over shoes and boots
- Full foot slip protection with surround-sole cleats
- Traction tread outsole and cleats simultaneously contact the surface, providing superior grip on ice, snow, and pavement
- Long-wearing, case-hardened replaceable cleats save money
- Waterproof serious traction gear
- Best for extra warmth and staying dry
- Sizing is as follows:
- X Small fits womenâ€™s shoe sizes 5 â€“ 6.5
- Small fits men's shoe sizes 5.5 - 7 and women's sizes 7.5 â€“ 8.5
- Medium fits men's shoe sizes 7.5 - 9 and women's sizes 9 â€“ 10.5
- Large fits men's shoe sizes 9.5 - 11 and women's sizes 11 â€“ 12.5
- X Large fits men's shoe sizes 11.5 â€“ 13 and women's sizes 13 â€“ 14.5
- XX Large fits menâ€™s shoe sizes 13.5 - 15
Buy the Stabilicers STABILicers Overshoe from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Stabilicers STABILicers Overshoe
Finally something that works!
I deliver mail in Wyoming and walk in the ice and snow all winter. I walk up to six miles a day going from ice to concrete and back to ice and couldn't find anything that could hold up to the abuse. Until now. I wanted to try the Stabilicers, and when I saw the overshoe I knew that's what I needed to keep my feet dry at the same time. In addition to that, they are very easy to put on and remove. They have been perfect! The cleats hold up to all outdoor conditions and the overshoe is completely waterproof! Best purchase I have made all year!!!!
The Perfect Answer to My Need
My wife is a visiting nurse who routinely travels 200+ miles per day in some fairly remote country. Most of her patients are elderly and rarely have their driveways or walkways cleared of snow and ice, many of them being homebound. These overshoes work perfectly for her, giving her sure footing on slippery paths while allowing her to instantly remove them upon entering the home, keeping her "nursy" shoes clean and dry. A great product for ice! One caveat: They are NOT suitable for real back country treking in deep, unpacked snow. If this is your goal, get real crampons!
I bought these for my husband for Christmas. He feel on the ice in Dec.2007 and broke his knee. He has be fearful of falling again so I thought these would lessen his fear. He loves them and says he feels safe walking on ice and snow for his job which is security for a company where he has to walk outside alot. The only problem was I order him a size to fit normal shoes but he wears workboots so we had to order one size larger. We had no problem returning them but it was our reponsibilty which cost us 10.00 so be sure to take into consideration if there might be a size difference. All in all we are very satisfied with these boots.