Stabilicers STABILicers Sport
Whether you're hiking an icy trail, going for a winter run, or shoveling the walkway at work, STABILicers SPORT traction cleats provide confidence-inspiring grip. Aggressive cleat and tread combination creates the mobility and traction you need to stay active all winter long. Engineered to be lightweight with a Tension-Fit Binding, STABILicers SPORT holds securely to your favorite running shoe or hiking boot, as well as most casual footwear. Dual-Density TPE Elastomer construction with replaceable cleats provides long-wearing durability.
- Full foot slip protection with heel and forefoot cleats maintains traction throughout your natural stride while walking or running
- Lightweight TPE Elastomer holds STABILicers SPORT securely in place
- Traction tread outsole and cleats contact walking surface, providing superior grip on ice, snow, rock, and pavement
- Long-wearing, case-hardened replaceable cleats save money
- New Powder Strap keeps SPORT securely in place for rigorous activities such as snow trekking and trail hiking
- Lightweight serious traction gear
- Dual-density durability
- Best for running and hiking
- Sizing is as follows:
- X Small fits womenâ€™s shoe sizes 5 â€“ 7.5
- Small fits men's shoe sizes 6 - 8 and women's sizes 7.5 â€“ 9.5
- Medium fits men's shoe sizes 8 â€“ 10.5 and women's sizes 9.5 - 11
- Large fits men's shoe sizes 10.5 â€“ 12.5
Buy the Stabilicers STABILicers Sport from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Stabilicers STABILicers Sport
Best spikes for running on ice EVER
I have been running on these spikes in the winter/ice conditions for the past 6 years. I just purchased a new pair (and love the fact you can replace the spikes when/if they wear down) For anyone who has to face poor conditions for running in the winter months, these are a must have (and I have tried a lot in the past decade) I tell all my friends about these...
I like this product mainly because it is lightweight but sturdy. Other lightweight similar products I had before break after heavy usage in one winter, but this one didn't. Also it is very easy to put on my different shoes.
I walk my two dogs everyday no matter the weather. I've started out with Yaktrax years ago, later switched to the Stabilicers made for wearing over boots. I thought these would be a great alternative for use over sneakers. a great product for walking plowed but icy streets.