The North Face Aleutian 3S Down Sleeping Bag
Lightweight and warm, The North Face Aleutian 3S Down Sleeping Bag is insulated with high-quality 600 fill down. This makes it highly compressibleideal for the light and fast backcountry traveler. The form-fitting mummy shape shaves weight and holds heat close to the body. Overlapping shingle construction eliminates cold spots while the full-length draft tube prevents unwanted heat loss through the zipper. The shoulder-level stash pocket keeps your headlamp, eyewear, or other nighttime sundries close at hand. Even if you forget your teddy bear, you'll sleep like a child in The North Face Aleutian 3S Down Sleeping Bag.
- Temperature Rating: 20 degrees F
- Insulation: 600 fill Down
- Shell Material: 100% Ripstop Nylon
- Sizing: Regular to 6 ft, long to 6 ft 6 in, extra long to 7 ft.
- Shoulder Girth: Regular 63 in, long 64 in, extra long 65 in
- Hip Girth: Regular 57 in, long 59 in, extra long 61 in
- Bag Length: Regular 84 in, long 86 in, extra long 89 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz, 1077 g (Reg); 3 lbs 7 oz, 1559 g (Long)
Buy the The North Face Aleutian 3S Down Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Aleutian 3S Down Sleeping Bag
I took this bag on my last backpacking trip to Yosemite. Functionally ans aesthetically this bag didn't let me down. Kept me nice and warm and didn't weigh my pack down. The bag will compress to a decent size with the included bag, but I recommend getting a compression bag that will get it down to a better size. overall I'm happy with my purchase and I'd buy it again if given the chance.
I just took this sleeping bag on a camping trip this weekend. It was great. It's lightweight, and easily fits onto the rucksack. No wrestling to pack it up. It's easily compressible, yet "fluffs up" when you unpack. Kept me warm and cozy. Plus, it's unisex, so my husband can use it too when he camps.