The North Face Base Camp Duffle Bag
Whether you're embarking on an adventure to Peru, Nepal or a weekend at Bernie's, pack up your gear in The North Face Base Camp Duffle Bag. This flexible and rugged duffle is made from burly ballistic nylon that lets you easily wedge it into the tight spaces commonly associated with single-engine planes, rusting bus roof racks or across the back of a long-haired Himalayan yak. Along the outside of this expedition-style duffle are four compression straps to help you reduce the overall size of your pack to manageable proportions. The North Face added durable, alpine-cut shoulder straps to assist you with when your legs are the only source of transportation to the next village. The external fabric and durable locking zippers are not fully waterproof, but The North Face Base Camp Duffle Bag is water resistant enough to eliminate the penetration of dew, a brief rain or the stench of unwashed yak fur.
- Fabric: 840D ballistic nylon coated with a phthalate-free TPE laminate
- Shoulder straps have an alpine-cut
- D-zip with locking zipper and zipper flap
- Internal mesh pockets inside main compartment
- External ID pocket
- Twin haul handles at ends of bag
- Four compression straps
- Locking zippers
- Rugged construction with extra bartacks and double stitching
- Dimensions (small): 20 in x 12 in x 12 in, 51 cm x 31 cm x 31 cm
- Dimensions (medium): 24 in x 15 in x 15 in, 61 cm x 38 cm x 38 cm
- Dimensions (large): 28 in x 16 in x 16 in, 71 cm x 41 cm x 41 cm
- Dimensions (X-large): 32 in x 19 in x 19 in, 81 cm x 48 cm x 48 cm
- Volume: 1525 cu in, 25 liters (X-small); 2560 cu in, 42 liters (small); 4200 cu in, 70 liters (medium), 5600 cu in, 90 liters (large), 9070 cu in, 140 liters (X-large)
- Weight: 2 lb 5 oz, 1050 g (X-small); 2 lb 12 oz, 1250 g (small); 3 lbs 8 oz, 1600 g (medium), 4 lbs, 1820 g (large), 4 lb 15 oz, 2240 g (X-large)
Buy the The North Face Base Camp Duffle Bag from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Base Camp Duffle Bag
Love this duffle!
I knew that I couldn't go wrong buying this duffle because I've owned other The North Face items and the quality is AMAZING when it comes to this brand. I've used this particular item for travel purposes to overnighters and it has done well for me. Durable, comes in various sizes and colors to meet your liking. I would recommend this to EVERYONE!
Simply put, this duffle is bombproof. You can feel quality and durability when you have it in your hand. I bought this to stow my skydiving equipment when traveling. This thing fits my rig, jumpsuit, and helmet with room to spare + I feel confident it will keep all the gear secure......and Altrec's price beats the competitors. What more could you ask for?
great bag. i use this when i ride my bike to and from work, it holds a lot, and doesn't move around on you when you ride. it is super durable, and the size small holds all i need. i pack change of outfit, bike clothes, shoes, bike lock, etc - and i wear size 12 shoes that don't take up much of the room at all in the bag. definitely worth paying for this nicer bag, cheaper duffel bags just dont give you what this bag does.