The North Face Base Camp Hot Shot Daypack
When your next adventure or your daily commute demands waterproof performance, The North Face Base Camp Hot Shot Daypack delivers the weather protection you need. Inspired by The North Face Hot Shot pack, the Base Camp model blends the same design with their rugged Base Camp waterproof material for bomber, weatherproof construction. The comfortable FlexVent suspension system and a breathable Airmesh back panel easily support your load. At 30 liters, this waterproof daypack is ideally sized for day-long adventures and extended travel use. Use it as your carry-on pack when traveling by air, and it'll serve you well upon arrival when you need to load your gear on the roof of the next bus into the jungle. Still, it offers the features you need for routine use like a dedicated laptop sleeve and a handy organizer pocket for your peripherals. Adventure-ready design and killer features like daisy chains, mesh side pockets and hydration compatibility keep is versatile. The North Face Base Camp Hot Shot is ready for all-weather adventure
- Material: Phthalate-free TPE laminate, 1680D ballistics nylon
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with a top layer of Atilon foam for added support and bottom layer of PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Integrated reflective light loop
- Winged, stowable hipbelt
- Large main compartment with variable-sized laptop sleeve
- Organization pocket
- Hydration port
- Front vertical stash pockets
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Compatible with most 15 in laptops
- Safety whistle located on chest buckle
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 20 x 8 in, 32 x 51 x 20 cm
- Volume: 1830 cu in, 30 liters
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz, 1160 g
Buy the The North Face Base Camp Hot Shot Daypack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Base Camp Hot Shot Daypack
One of the few Water "proof"
This bag is perfect for my 10 year old #and any other age for that matter# It is not too big but holds a minimum 24 hr kit. He uses it for school since we got it this week and already it has provided him rain protection during a downpour. It truly keeps your important items dry, but for extended times in rain conditions, make sure to bag your electronics inside. The zippers are high quality and do not snag. Straps and padded for comfort and have reflective materiel built in. Bottom of bag has reinforcement for durability. Catch this one sale and you will not go wrong. Besides, it is North Face!