The North Face Big Shot II Daypack
Adventure is at your fingertips when you have The North Face Big Shot II Daypack at your disposal. Whether you define adventure as the daily commute by bike or escaping to the hills for some fresh air, this versatile daypack has you covered. The North Face uses their padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and a FlexVent injection-molded suspension system to comfortably carry your load. The generous main storage area includes a dedicated neoprene sleeve for your laptop and easy access via a large zippered clamshell opening. The stowable hipbelt makes for convenient travel, and the pack design is actually endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA).
- Material: 420D nylon, 600D polyester print, 1680D ballistics nylon
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with a top layer of Atilon foam for added support and bottom layer of PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Integrated reflective light loop
- Winged, stowable hipbelt
- Large main compartment with variable-sized laptop sleeve, organization and hydration port
- Front vertical stash pockets
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Compatible with most 17 in laptops
- Safety whistle located on chest buckle
- Volume: 1953 cu in, 32 liters
- Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz, 1270 g
Buy the The North Face Big Shot II Daypack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Big Shot II Daypack
I finally bought a new big shot to replace the old one which lasted about 4 years of hard use. The new one has many improvements over the old one. First, the zippers are heavier and of better overall quality than my old big shot. Also this pack may be a liter larger than the old one, giving me more room for an additional binder. The computer slot is perfect and there is a piece of velcro on the inside to keep the pens, etc. from falling out. I would recommend this pack to anyone as a commuter bag!
I have had this back back for a few months now. I have not negative to say about it. its been through rain and shine with me protected my belongings. it carries everything feels great. I mostly use it for school and light travel, so i can not really speak to any other use then that. I sometimes take the bus to school, bike or drive and use it in all forms. i use it with a light load and packed completely and it has shown no signs of wear. the only thing I really dont like about the bag is the loops in the front i have no clue what they are for but everything else has came in handy .
Great 32L laptop bag ...
Great laptop bag but a bit long for me, suppose to fit a 17" laptop. Padded back and strap makes for comfortable load. I liked the look of the front of the bag as well as compression straps all around . Overall a great 32L pack.