The North Face Borealis Daypack
Your bookbag doesn't really need 100 different features on it to get you through your day so simplify your life, starting with The North Face Borealis Daypack. This versatile North Face pack is sleek and simple with just the necessary features and none of the fluff -- saving space in your closet since it's an everyday load hauler AND a weekend warrior.
Made from durable nylon and polyester material, the Borealis will easily last through your senior year of high school AND hold up to knocking around campus as you get your higher learning on. The FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps have dual-density foams for extra cushy comfort, and the Airmesh backpanel manages sweat and protects your spine when you're shouldering a full load of books. One 29-liter main compartment offers a laptop sleeve for a 15-incher, plenty of room for school or work stuff midweek, and capacity for trail or beach gear on the weekends.
For the features, TNF gave the Borealis backpack side mesh pockets, a front organizer pocket for little items, elastic cording on the front for on-the-go extra capacity, an attachment point for a bike light, and a stowable hipbelt. Like we said, just the necessary stuff.
- Materials: 420D nylon; 600D polyester print; 1680D ballistics nylon
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with a top layer of Atilon foam for added support and bottom layer of PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Integrated reflective light loop
- Winged, stowable hipbelt
- Large main compartment laptop sleeve (fits most 15-inch laptops), organization and hydration port
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Front stash pocket
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Safety whistle located on chest buckle
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Volume: 1770 cu in, 29 liters
- Weight: 2 lb 9 oz, 1166 g
Buy the The North Face Borealis Daypack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Borealis Daypack
This backpack is fantastic!
Bought one for my boyfriend since his old NF bag was used to death. This new backpack has nice division of space with enough pockets. Love the laptop sleeve... and the whistle on the chest buckle too. Clever! Now I need to buy one for myself.
BEST BACKPACK EVER!!
I have always bought North Face backpacks and they never let me down! This backpack is perfect and very sleek and holds everything I need for classes! I am in love with it and would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone looking to purchase one!
It is the first time that I bought Northface backpack, I am very satisfied with it. The style is very cool, and it wears very comfortable, the quality seems very durable. I like it very much! But the carrying capacity is smaller than I expected. Overall, it is a good backpack, I would like recommend it to others.