The North Face Boys' Alpenglow II Snow Boots
Designed with plenty of height to keep out the snow, and a kid-friendly quick pull bungee lacing system, The North Face Alpenglow II Snow Boots for boys mean he can spend more time playing outside and less time dressing for it. Made with durable, water-resistant synthetic uppers with leather overlays, these North Face snow boots are cemented and seam sealed for complete waterproof protection. The TPR shells are lightweight and flexible to keep from weighing him down as he scrambles up the sled hill. The removable felt liner boots will dry out fast overnight and be ready for more snow play tomorrow.
- Upper: durable, water-resistant, element-shedding, 100% recycled P.E.T
- Upper overlays: protective, waterproof, PU-coated leather
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Lining: removable felt inner lining
- Convenient bungee lacing system for kid-friendly on/off
- Collar drawcord lace with barrel lock
- Shell and outsole: durable TPR for superior traction and protection from the elements
- Sizes: 10â€“7 (whole sizes)
- Last: TNF-008
- Weight (Â½ pair): 14.5 oz, 412 g pair (Youth 1)
Buy the The North Face Boys' Alpenglow II Snow Boots from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Boys' Alpenglow II Snow Boots
These boots came lightning quick and in original packaging. The boots are well made, with a little extra room (thick socks) Ordered my sons normal size. For cold weather gear The North Face is Funtastic!