The North Face Boys' Blaze Jacket
From the playground to the park to weekend camping trips, keep your little guy toasty warm in The North Face Blaze Jacket for boys. This lightweight, insulated puffy jacket is made with super durable nylon ripstop fabric, and it's treated with DWR to bead and wick moisture droplets and shed light precipitation. It compresses into its own zippered stow pocket, making it easy to pack in his book-bag so that he's prepared for unpredictable spring weather. Lightweight synthetic insulation will help lock in warmth, and it won't be ruined if he gets caught in a downpour during outdoor recess. TNF's FlashDry technology takes sweat removal and temperature regulation to a whole new level, pulling moisture to the surface of the fabric for instant evaporation, ensuring dry comfort all day long.
- Fabric: 20D 36 g/sq m 100% nylon ripstop with DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Lining: 50D 76 g/sq m 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) (bluesign approved fabric)
- Insulation: 60 g/sq m FlashDry™ thermal insulation; 60% polyester, 40% Minerale™ polyester with FlashDry™
- Full length zip
- Stows in its own zip pocket
- Center back length: 21.25 in
- Weight: 320 g; 11.29 oz
Buy the The North Face Boys' Blaze Jacket from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.