The North Face Boys' Insulated Snowdrift Bibs
Built for young groms who seek out deep powder for riding or shoveling a fort, The North Face Boys' Insulated Snowdrift Bib is a waterproof breathable, fully seam sealed, insulated bib that will keep him dry and warm during epic days of fluff and stuff on the mountain. With a fleece top, this pants bottom is warmed with Heatseeker insulation wrapped in a weather protecting HyVent 2L shell. Adjustable shoulder tabs with Velcro closure allow for fine tuning the fit along with a half-elastic waistband with snap front closure. If needed belt loops provide a place to really cinch things down, while grow cuffs at leg opening give room for him to add some height. Reinforced at the knees when he's getting down in the thick of it, the Snowdrift Bib also offers a durable kick patch at the hem to protect against those inadvertent edge whacks. Zippered hand pockets toast the digits when they get nipped, and stow essentials for a long day at play. He'll be prepared for whatever Mother Nature has in store when junior heads out in the TNF Boys' Insulated Snowdrift Bib.
- Fabric: body: 100% polyester fleece (at top), HyVent®® 2Lâ€”100% nylon faille weave, bluesign® approved (at bottom)
- Lining: 60 g Heatseeker insulation (at bottom)
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable shoulder tabs with Velcro® closure
- Reinforcements at knees
- Zippered hand pockets
- Lift-ticket loop at waist
- Key clip
- Half-elastic waistband with snap front closure
- Belt loops
- Gaiter with gripper elastic
- Reinforced kickpatch at hem
- Grow cuffs at leg opening
- Embroidered logo at left chest, knee and back of ankle
- System map on interior of garment outlines garment features
Buy the The North Face Boys' Insulated Snowdrift Bibs from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Boys' Insulated Snowdrift Bibs
Bought this because I only get one season out of every piece of clothing for my 10 year old son! The Northface Inulated Bib is stylish, warm and kept my boy dry all day! I love the fact that by cutting a thread, I can extend the lenght of these pants by 2 inches. That's another season! All around great but!!!