The North Face Boys' Seymore Insulated Pants
An ideal essential for growing ski families on a budget, The North Face Seymore Insulated Pants for boys has a waterproof and breathable design with special EZ Grow cuffs that add an extra two inches of length for growing boys. The Boy's Seymore Insulated Pants feature a half-elastic waistband with a snap closure in front, so the waistline also adapts over time as proportions change. Like other quality winter ski and snowboard outerwear from The North Face, the Seymour Insulated Pant is fully waterproof and breathable. Reinforced fabric along the hem and kick patch minimize wear from abrasive ice and stray ski edges. While the Seymore features articulated knees and could work for snowboarding, many teen riders prefer a snow pant with a looser fit in the knees, so consider this (or ask your young rider for feedback) before making this a purchase for riding.
- Fabric: Two-ply HyVent® made from 100% nylon
- Lining: soft 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 60 g Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation
- Waterproof, breathable and fully seam sealed
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Articulated knees improve range of motion
- Half elastic waistband with snap front closure
- Belt loops
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic
- Reinforced kickpatch
- Reinforced hem edges at ankle
- EZ Grow cuffs at leg opening add two inches of length when necessary
- Contrast embroidered TNF logo at knee
- Key clip
- Zipper fly
- Inseam: 23 in
Buy the The North Face Boys' Seymore Insulated Pants from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Boys' Seymore Insulated Pants
son loves North Face
Good ski pants, with an adjustment in the hem to allow for growth. The waist, however is not adjustable, so my thin 14 year old will have to wear them with a belt. They seem a little thin in the insulation department to me, but he says he often gets hot skiing so he thinks they are perfect.