The North Face Boys' Snow Plough Pull-On Snow Boots
Not that you would send your kids outside to play in -25 F weather, but if they ended up rolling around in a snow drift the Boy's Snow Plough Pull-On Snow Boots from The North Face have the comfort rating to take on the frigid conditions. This kids snow boot features a highly durable pig suede leather upper backed by a waterproof HydroSeal membrane for incredible toughness and puddle pouncing prowess. Beneath the Snow Plough's soft fleece lining is a warm 200-gm. Heatshield Optimal Technology insulation that wraps the foot and ankle area in tons of padded warmth. Up top is a durable lace closure with a barrel lock adjustment that takes the mystery out of complicated lace systems--there will be minimal parental intervention when lacing up the Snow Plough. Whether it's for daylong snow trips up to the mountains or a full season of play in the frozen backyard, Simplicity and extreme warmth in a boot featuring a waterproof HydroSeal membrane, fleece lining, and TNF Winter Grip technology, The TNF Boy's Snow Plough Pull-On Snow Boots have the warmth kids need to stay and play in the deep freeze of winter.
- Material: Rugged and waterproof 1.4- to 1.6-mm. pig suede upper
- Tough abrasion-resistant textile inserts treated with a DWR finish
- Fully waterproof HydroSeal membrane
- Weather-ready double-adhesive latex seam-sealed construction
- Warm, 200 gm. Heatshield Optimal Technology insulation
- Soft fleece lining
- Ergonomic AgION antimicrobial dual-density X-2 footbeds to fight odor
- Sturdy drawcord lace with barrel lock adjustment
- Waterproof TPR shell bottom with stable steel shank insert
- TNF Winter Grip technology with tempertature sentitive traction lugs
- Temperature rating: -25° F/-32° C
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz, 834 g (pair, based on Youth 3)
Buy the The North Face Boys' Snow Plough Pull-On Snow Boots from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Boys' Snow Plough Pull-On Snow Boots
stylish and warm
SUPERCUTE and SUPERSTYLISH kid's winter shoes. The only con is that they are a little too stiff in general. I got these in Brown color - I found them a bit nicer than the black ones.
Perfect school-aged winter boot
This is my second purchase of the North Face Snow Plough boot. My six-year-old used a smaller size this past season. They still look great after tonnes of abuse and were my son's boot of choice because they were light (for a snow boot), easy for him to pull on at school and super warm (-40C some days). After a season and a half of use, the treads are still in good enough shape that these will be perfect as a hand-me-down for our younger son. There's also a cinch strap at the top that we never used -- they're sort of moulded on the inside and snow stays out on its own.
Great Boots for boys
I would highly reccommend these boots. They are very warm, sturdy , and have a great look! My 7yr old is able to slip them off and on without problems. They keep his feet warm and keep the snow out.