The North Face Chugach 12 Snow Pack
The North Face Chugach 12 Snow Pack provides just enough volume to carry backcounty essentials or inbounds, kicker-improvement tools. Indestructible Bombastic auto-airbag fabric, exclusive to The North Face.
- Material: 315D Cordura® Bombastic nylon, 840 jr. ballistics nylon
- Simple, stable, dialed Hinch tuck-away ski/board carry
- Huge avy tools pocket, with organization sleeves and backcountry essentials checklist
- Innovative pack body interior-access solutions
- Reinforced, high-abrasion zones on pack face
- Integrated, insulated hydration sleeve in shoulder harness
- Volume: 753 in3, 12 liters
- Weight: 1 lbs 14 oz, 862 g
Buy the The North Face Chugach 12 Snow Pack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Chugach 12 Snow Pack
TNF Chugach - great pack for on piste essentials
I finally found a great pack to replace my old CamelBak ski pack. I ski between the lines, and sometimes in sidecountry. This pack carries all my stuff very well. I carry car keys, extra goggles, sun glasses, go pro camera, go pro chesty and other attachments, cereal bars, extra balaclava's, portable ipod/cell phone battery charging unit, and a water bottle; plus leatherman knife, sunblock, lip balm, bandages, hand warmers, and extra glove liners. On the inside there are 2 deep pockets, plus a large center compartment. I wish that one pocket was a little shallower to help space out my stuff inside the pack and make it easier to find important items. I tend to use top side zipper pouch for my quick find items: lip balm, cereal bar, goggle wipe, and audio cables. I don't use the hydration option in my old or new pack. I wish these had an external side pocket to hold a water bottle. Since I have to chase my kids out the lodge and around the slopes, I need it to be as simple as possible. On the lift, this pack leaves enough room for my beer drinking frame. Also, the zippers are easy to open while wearing my thick cold weather gloves.