The North Face Chugach 16 Snow Pack
The North Face Chugach 16 Snow Pack is perfectly sized and fully featured, for in- or out-of-bounds ski/board shenanigans. Indestructible Bombastic auto-airbag fabric, exclusive to The North Face.
- Material: 315D Cordura® Bombastic nylon, 840 jr. ballistics nylon
- Simple, stable, dialed Hinch tuck-away ski/board carry
- Huge avy tools pocket, with organization sleeves and backcountry essentials checklist
- Back panel interior access is fast and easy
- Innovative pack body interior-storage solutions
- Reinforced, high-abrasion zones on pack face
- Integrated, insulated hydration sleeve in shoulder harness
- Volume: 975 in3, 16 liters
- Weight: 3 lbs, 1350 g
Buy the The North Face Chugach 16 Snow Pack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Chugach 16 Snow Pack
Nice and light. I use it for running and just plain going around. Water rolls right off of it. Things don't get soaked in the rain, but inside of bag does get a little damp in pouring rain. It is a little tight to zip the hydration pack port in the right strap with a normal Camelbak nozzle. Overall, good bag. Would definitely buy it again.