The North Face Double Headed Toad 44 Tent
Nothing says camping like a double headed toad. The North Face Double Headed Toad 44 Tent is a four-person, four-poled base camp lodge featuring two mirroring circular doors for easy in/out access for all occupants. Weighing just 7lbs, 9oz and standing 42" tall, this roomy tent is ideal for trips with children and dogs, and can be broken up to share between three people at a light 2.5lbs each. Designed with color-coded poles, canopy, fly, and an easy-to-use pitch system, set up and take down is a snap.
- Capacity: 4 people + gear
- # of Doors: 2
- Floor Area: 54sq ft / 5sq m
- Vestibule Area: 31sq ft / 2.88sq m
- Interior Peak Height: 42"
- Floor Material: 70D 190T nylon taffeta with 5000mm PU coating
- Canopy Material: 70D 190T nylon taffeta
- Fly Material: 70D 190T nylon taffeta with 1500mm PU coating
- # of Poles: 4
- Pole Material: DAC Press-Fit
- Four-person backpacking in a lightweight, expedition proven architecture
- Lightweight, easy-to-use clip pitch system
- Comprehensive color-coded pitch system includes poles, canopy, and fly
- Two large vestibules and full-zip doors
- Fully taped bathtub floor and full-zip doors
- Convenient overhead pockets stow headlamps and fragile items
- Full mesh canopy for comfort and ventilation
- Abundant gear loops
- Fly-only pitching
- Compatible with Gear Loft #2
- Total Weight: 7lb 4oz / 2.23kg
- Trail Weight: 6lb 8oz / 2.95kg
Buy the The North Face Double Headed Toad 44 Tent from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Double Headed Toad 44 Tent
Best purchase ever
We love this tent! It is light weight and compact while being roomy and spacious. It is so roomy in fact, I believe it could sleep more than 4 adults. We are fond of the porthole entrances, it's a nice change. All the mesh makes this tent stay nice and fresh, with the rainfly on it still allows good air-flow. I plan on getting the footprint to help protect the tent floor and furthur the life of this awesome tent. I haven't had it in the rain yet, however, we are going to waterproof it just for added protection. One person can easily set this tent up, and the bright colors of the poles make set-up easy if you arrive at your camp site later in the day.