The North Face Girls' Alpenglow II Snow Boots
Super easy to pull on and tighten up herself, The North Face Alpenglow II Snow Boots for girls will have her out the door and on the sled hill in no time. Built with waterproof protective shells and seam sealed water-resistant synthetic and leather uppers, these North Face boots have a cord lock at the top to keep out the powder. The removable felt liner boots inside will dry out fast when you hang them up overnight, and be ready for a walk to school first thing Monday morning. Designed for adorable style as well as excellent performance in cold temps, The North Face Girls' Alpenglow II Snow Boots are sure to be her favorite winter footwear.
- Upper: durable, water-resistant, element-shedding, 100% recycled P.E.T
- Upper overlays: protective, waterproof, PU-coated leather
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Lining: removable felt inner lining
- Convenient bungee lacing system for kid-friendly on/off
- Collar drawcord lace with barrel lock
- Shell and outsole: durable TPR for superior traction and protection from the elements
- Sizes: 10â€“7 (whole sizes)
- Last: TNF-008
- Weight (Â½ pair): 14.3 oz, 409 g pair (Youth 1)
Buy the The North Face Girls' Alpenglow II Snow Boots from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - The North Face Girls' Alpenglow II Snow Boots
Cozy snow boots
Love theses boots. My daughter says they r super cozy and comfortable. Can't wait for more snow to come downs. Boots are so fashionable and goes with everything. quality is great and made for waterproof and excellent in snow.
Alpenglow II Snow Boots
These boots are great! They are warm and easy to get on and off. They are pretty true to the size chart. They come in great colors, my kids love them.
Cute boots that keep your toes toasty!
My daughter loves these boots! They are cute, stylish and warm. The only problem we had is with sizing. She is a size 4 and her heel kept coming up when she walked. We got a size 3 and it was too small. However, her heel moved up in those too. That's when we decided to keep the 4's just knowing she would need thick socks. It's worth it because these are so cute and toasty!